One of the RT blogs that I enjoy reading, Respiratory Therapy 101: Just Keep Breathing posted this and suggested that others fill it out too. So here it goes. You are supposed to boldface the answers to the questions that you have done.
1. Started your own blog. You're looking at it.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. I've played piano in many, had a jazz trio up unitll this summer.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower. Yep.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland.
8. Climbed a mountain. To the top of Annyohamidashte (sp?) in Japan
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. Revolution by the Beatles in 8th grade was my first and not my last.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. I was in a lightning storm at sea with a jerk named Dick Clark.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Piano Tuning
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. On my honeymoon LOL.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight. All the time as a kid.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort. Michigan winters provide good materials.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. I consider it being one with nature...
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse. Yep
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. One of my wife's favorite activities.
31. Hit a home run. Literaly and figuratively
32. Been on a cruise. A day cruise through the Greek Isles.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. Family vacation as a kid.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. Jolly old England.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock (wall) climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
41. Sung karaoke. Doobie Brothers anyone?
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. With my wife when we were on our first trip together.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted drawn. As a baby.
48. Gone deep sea fishing. Yep, puked my brains out.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. I've done quite a bit of snorkeling in my day.
52. Kissed in the rain. Yeah
53. Played in the mud. I was a football player in H.S.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. Quite a few times as a kid.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business. Still running it.
58. Taken a martial arts class. I'm a black-belt 4 times over.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies. Boy Scout Popcorn…
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. Yep the person comforting me passed out.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check. As a chain reaction to someone else bouncing one. errgh.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. Yep, my friends as a kid servied it up a t lunch.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square. My aunt actually lives there.
74. Toured the Everglades. Not only toured but pushed a malfunctioning cart around them.
75. Been fired from a job. Once when I was in H.S.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London. Yep
77. Broken a bone. Not mine...
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. Yep and I flew right off it and hurt myself about 10 seconds in.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. Only from the window of a plane.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. I've leased them, but never owned outright.
83. Walked in Jerusalem. Yep a couple times.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. Yep a couple times.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox. I was small. It sucked.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. Sure, but we're not friends or anything.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one. Who hasn't?
94. Had a baby. My wife has had my baby, does that count?
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit. Yerp.
98. Owned a cell phone. Yerp
99. Been stung by a bee. Nope
100. Read an entire book in one day. Yerp