Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I think I can see the finish line in the distance, oops that's just a rest area...

Well this school week is cut short due to the "Turkey Day" festivities. I have once again managed to continue my unbroken streak of "A's" for the semester, of which there are less than 3 weeks left.

I stayed up until 2am this morning in order to accidentally over-study for today's AP quiz on the CNS by about half a chapter. Oh well, it won't hurt in the long run I guess.

My final homework project in Medical Terminology is due on Monday. We are supposed to do the same thing as last time, find a medical journal article pertaining to our field of interest, then define a bunch of terms from it. I found the article online today, but will have to wait to print it out until tomorrow as my blasted printer has run out of ink.

Also, the "Group Project" for Medical Terminology is due in two weeks. I was forced to take the reigns of the group, and subsequently I need to get cracking on the project to ensure it's completion. If anything will blow my "A" streak, it will be having to rely on these guys. Well, I definitely hope this is not the case.

No comments: