Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm ready for round 2...

I'm all registered for next semester. I'm going to be taking "Human Anatomy & Physiology II", "Microbiology of Health & Disease", and "Medical Law & Ethics". I went and bought my books, and was able to get them all used and in great condition with unopened complimentary software. Well, except for the Anatomy lab manual, but that was only like $3.00.

Well, I'm going to try to keep myself busy over the next few weeks that I'm out of class. It shouldn't be very hard with the holidays and all the shop work that I need to finish. As a matter of fact, I'm heading out to the gym now, then to the shop to work on restringing a grand piano that I've been working on for what seems like an eternity. Nonetheless, when school starts I'm ready to get back into the academic ring and start swinging!

No comments: