Monday, April 13, 2009

Very little Faith...in group project partners.

So I wake up this morning from my Easter-chocolate induced sugar coma to the realization that I have a group project due this evening in Medical Law & Ethics. It is on the landmark legal cases of "Baby Doe & Baby Jane Doe", basically the right of born-alive infants to receive treatment.

The group decided that we would do a PowerPoint and everyone would be responsible for putting together slides for one particular aspect of the case and we would combine them into a presentation.

I did my PowerPoint slides on the case summaries, roughly 16 slides.
My next partner that did hers on the ethical dilemma, about 12 slides.
The final loser partner that I knew was going to blow it, submitted an editorial-like word doc that we were barely able to distill 2 coherent slides from.

There's always one loser-moron-slacker in every fraking group.

I pray that it is never me.

Got to run to the morning S.I. session for A&P. Peace be with you on this day my Internet brethren.

No comments: